"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -Mother Theresa

Sunday, October 24, 2010

yeh so i might be mal a droite (a klutz)

So the other day i was cutting carrots to put in a soup i was making and cut my finger. It's not serious, but deep enough to not stop bleeding for a while. So then the next night I was cleaning my window seal and hit my finger the wrong way and got little pieces of wood and paint inside my nail. Yeh really nice. I didn't have a needle so i did that best I could with my eyebrow plucker and the next morning i went to got a needle that i used to get the wood and paint out from under my nail. ouchhhh..... it hurt so bad but I knew i had to get it all out.  Try not to use either of your pinkies for a day or two annoying, but now i am really grateful for them so it really is a blessing. Here is a picture showing my injuries and the pain of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment