yeh this is my looking like i really was homeless, which i actually was since i didn't have an apartment yet. Michelle and I were so tired and fell asleep right by the river. I had the scarf on my face because it was hot.
HOMELESS GUY STORY. Ok so a few days after I had an apartment i was walking on the rue de pietons(street for pedestrians) and this homeless guy came up to me and pointed to my water bottle and he tried to take it away from me. I then asked him if he wanted some water and to not try to take my water bottle since it was mine. He was a little perturbed that i refused him and then he tried to touch my shoulders. wasn't sure why he was trying to touch me but i told him not to and he asked me why he couldn't touch me. I told him that i don't like people touching me and then he starting looking me up and down and i told him to stop looking at me like that. He said, "you said i can't touch you and now i can't check you out?" I said, "Yes i don't like when men look at me like that either." So he tried to take my water bottle again and i said no. So then i went to the little grocery store and bought him a bottle of water. he was already walking down the street so i had to chase after him to give it to him. Really weird situation.
CUTE OLD FRENCH WOMAN.....So i the apartment building that i live in i have some amazing neighbors. Seriously i LOVE them. One is an old french woman who is about 2 feet shorter than me. Here is what makes her soooo adorable. every time I leave the apartment in the morning she listens for me and opens her door when i pass and asks me if i slept well and if i was going out for the day. Then when i come home for lunch in the afternoon she opens her door before i pass it and asks me how work was. Then if i leave and come back she does the same thing. Sometimes she can't get to the door fast enough so she goes to her window and talks to me when i leave the apartment building\. she cracks me up.
NICEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET... So as i am writing about these 2 people they knocked on my door and brought me this.......

seriously they are soooo nice. So I bet you're wondering who are they? they are a married couple who's apartment door is right in front of mine, but their "apartment" as it's called is 3 floors while mine is 20 meters squared. When i first moved into my apartment i never saw them and didn't even know that a married couple live right across the hall from me/. so here is how we met. I was talking to one of the locals Christine about getting internet in my apartment and she gave me the good idea to ask my neighbors if i could use their internet and give them some money monthly. So i went to their door and knocked not having met them before i introduced myself and told them about trying to get internet and not being able to fid a contract for the time I'm here. I asked them if there was a way to pay them every month to use their internet while I'm here. They said of course you can use it and you don't have to pay us anything. The husband Daniel then asked to see my laptop and my iPod touch and he entered in their internet access code and i have had it every since. a few days after i had been using their internet i couldn't get a connection and asked them about it. They apologized and said that they didn't have any internet either and would have to wait for about 5 days to get someone from the company to come and fix it. They said that they were really sorry and i told them that they had no reason to apologize and that i was grateful already to have used it for the past 2 days. Then the very next day Daniel left a note under my door saying that there an internet connection again and then he also put good luck surfing the web. Sooo awesome!!! this is just the beginning.... I will have to finish telling about them in another post |
No comments:
Post a Comment