"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -Mother Theresa

Sunday, October 31, 2010

little voyage to Valence

So since i hadn't done really anything during my first vacation break at school i decided to go to a neighboring city called Valence. It's where is go to church every week but still i hadn't really seen the city. I would have gone some where further but with the strikes going on for a few months now transportation has been really hairy so i didn't want to go anywhere too far since i didn't know if i'd be able to get back if i was even able to find a way to get there in the first place.
this is the front of the Catholic church in Valence. It is really beautiful



I was just walking around in the old part of Valence and saw this beautiful building

inside the church

loved this image. This is from the back of the church

I really thought this image of Christ was touching

These cookie things are called "suisse" which translates as Swiss

even though i posted about the amazing boulangerie Paul and their Tarte au Citron i think that this one that i ate at a boulangerie in Valence beat it, which i thought was impossible

I love the little streets like this that are all over France.

No comments:

Post a Comment