"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -Mother Theresa

Saturday, October 9, 2010

My apartment which is 20 meters squared. I know huge huh!!!!

These are the sweetest pics from an french artist that is from a city not far from where i'm living in St. Etienne. Had to get  creative to have some kind of art in my apt. that wouldn't cost a lot.

this is the apt not a lot to it. in the left corner is what's called a kitchen and the pink blanket you see in the bottom left ocrner of the pic is my bed. I am taking the pic from my door so all you can't see is the bathroom

yippeeeee that's the view from my window and you can see my bed and the door. out of all the apartments i found that were supposedly furnished this was only the 2nd one that had a bed. I of course bought all of the bedding and am happy that it folds out of course into a double and is pretty comfortable. Ok not even close to hoe comfortable my bed in the US but about a thousand times better than any bed i had as a missionary in France sooo... I am good.

No comments:

Post a Comment