yippee I finally signed on a town home in Murray and can't wait to move in. I maybe don't get the keys until Monday, but it's mine.....This whole finding and buying a home experience has been interesting. I went into it full of crazy excitement and then when the day for signing kept getting put back again and again and again..I thought it would never happen. I was originally supposed to have signed in the 13th of June, but that didn't happen and signed yesterday. Patience is one of my weak points so this had been great (sarcasm).
Here is me right after closing with one of the presents my lender gave me full of goodies. In addition my agent gave me some $$$$ and my lender also gave me a home depot gift card, which I already used today...
pics of my house to come of before and after..sooo excited for all the changes i'm going to make:)
congrats! maybe that can be your excuse for not calling me back. but seriously, call me back
ReplyDeleteThat's AWESOME Megatron! Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete