There is a fashion blog that I found called wearinginonmysleeves that I love. The girl who made this blog does the same thing I do. She gets really ugly or huge clothing and makes them cute by drastically altering them. she also will make things from buying fabric, which has now become my favorite. She is a lot better at it then me but I figured since I actually did my hair today and was wearing a dress I made I would take a few pics and post them. So here a few pics of the dress I made. I cut the top of a long sleeved shirt and attached some lace to make a dress. I then cut the sleeves and sewed a little lace at the end of the sleeve. It makes me happy every time I wear it:)
 |
| Those little socks never stay put but I can't wear shoes without em.. |
 |
| This is one of my first attempts to modeling...hahaha |
No comments:
Post a Comment