"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -Mother Theresa

Sunday, July 22, 2012

am I getting old?

  I'm starting to wonder since i never want to go out at night and am fine going to bed early if I'm getting old. Crazy thing is that I am a spaz until 9 pm and then all my energy is gone and ready early the next morning. That's what a morning person is. most of my friends are not morning people so it gets interesting.  Problem is even as a teenager I never liked to stay up late and always went to bed early so....anyways some friends asked me to go to the Joshua Radin concert last week and I said Yes. He is an amazing singer and nice to look at. Well anyways here are some of the pics. Tristan Prettyman opened for him, which made me happy since she also has an amazing voice. 




Here is me leaving the concert early since I agreed to run 7 miles with my friend early that next morning. The reason I look weird I think is because it is past my bed time...just saying since I have crazy eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment