"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -Mother Theresa

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Annie going to prom




I just got back from doing Annie's makeup for prom and she looks soooooo pretty. I of course did not get ready today and didn't look as good. When I got there I apologized for not having my hair and makeup done and she said,"It's alright." Then while I was doing her makeup she said, " You should've put on some eye shadow"... not in a mean way, she really thought it would've been a good idea. Here are someof the photos I took, which are the cutest pics I've ever taken of her... 


This one is my FAVORITE!!!








Here's a few pics of the both of us... hopefully I don't ruin the pictures since I didn't get ready





This one ties for the best pic of Annie ever, its the cutest thing I've ever seen...she looks so pretty and grown up (weird since she has always been the baby)




No comments:

Post a Comment