"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -Mother Theresa

Saturday, April 28, 2012

I like sewing for others as much as for myself...exciting

So it has been a while that I have been sewing clothing, but I have only dared to sew things for myself. I had been entertaining the thought of sewing some dresses for my nieces and mentioned it to them...bad idea!!! Well not really a bad idea, but they didn't forget about me saying that I would make them dresses  for even a second. I had purchased some really pretty dark purple material a LONG time ago to make them something but it didn't happen until just recently. So here are the first dresses that I have made for my 2 nieces. Btw the younger of the two tries to wear her dress everyday even when my sis-in-law has puts it with the dirty clothes. Cute huh!!! I love it and plan on making them something every few months esp. since they're growing at a crazy rate. Btw my nieces are sooo beautiful and it has nothing to do with the fact that they are my nieces...just try and argue with me after you see the pics below...exactly beautiful


Here is the 1st dress I made for the youngest a few months ago. This is the one that tries to wear it everyday..She is sooo funny




And here is the 2nd dress I made for the older one just about 2 weeks ago.



Here is

No comments:

Post a Comment