"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -Mother Theresa

Sunday, May 20, 2012

really good day .............:)

So I have noticed that for the past few months I have been in the selfish cycle of only worrying about myself and my own problems. So yesterday when my mom told me about the culture festival downtown that most of my immediate family goes to every year I thought nah I just want to do my own thing tonight. Luckily I realized how silly that would be and went shopping with my mom and then met my brother, sis-in-law and nieces at the festival. I am so glad that I decided to go since i had a blast. Want to know a way to become the coolest aunt ever? It was so easy I just played with my nieces like crazy and had a blast. Our playing consisted of hand stand contests (which the older one is pretty good at), front hand springs, and arm wrestling.  It was one of the best days ever and then since we had so much fun my nieces begged to have a sleep-over which we did. Bella ended up sleeping with me and talked while sleeping the whole night...also she kept kicking off her blankets and saying she was cold, so for the whole night I was recovering her to make sure she wasn't cold. Was it worth it? Yes...even though getting sleep is priceless to me it was hilarious. Bella talked with me for a while before we went to bed and was so cute. She then asked my mom the next morning if she could hear us talking and my mom replied, "yes" which made Bella smile. Then this morning Natayla and I were making breakfast together since we are both early risers. While making crepes Natayla told me all the things she could do by herself at her house. Here are some of the things she said she can do..."vacuum all by myself, put soap in the washer by myself, clean the floor..." I can't remember the other things that she said but it was funny. She wanted to make sure I understand how grown-up she was and that she can do  A LOT of things. Then we took the dog for a walk and of course they took turns holding her leash. After that they wanted me to curl their hair and put eye shadow on.



Here are a few pics  of the things i did yesterday that made the day great!!!!

Started the day with LuAnn and chelsea taking my mom and I out for a late bday lunch... Vietnamese food is yummy




and later that day is a pic of all of us at the festival



not sure what was happening but I think they were trying to stand on me while doing a bendover...
Tals was having a hard time so I was trying to help her walk on her hands


Walking on your hands is the funnest


 




grandma and tals having a staring contest



They are soooo freaken cute





No comments:

Post a Comment