So I've always thought it was weird that I had never been in love before, but I was completely content all alone. I've always wanted to fall in love in and then get married, but I wasn't worried about it and was really happy all the time. Then I fell in love which was a great experience and I was HAPPY and then it turned crappy. I've decided that I loved the falling in love part. So since I have gotten my heart broken it's been ridiculous, but one thing has helped me A LOT...my favorite person in the world....Annie. She is my special needs cousin and is sooo awesome. She is if possible more dramatic than me but in the best way. Since the broken heart I've tried to see her every week for more my sake than hers. She gets bored and loves getting visited and being around her makes me a better, happier person so everyone wins. Here are a few pics of us from the past few months...the first pics are of me going since she had a horrible headache and really needed a visitor. I decided that we would do a little photo shoot of us and she seemed to forgot all about her headache esp. since i put a wet cloth of her head, She cracks me up..
.

 |
| this is my fav pic of all time she looks so cute!!!! |
 |
| This is us on Christmas day and is her fav pic of all time!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment