So it maybe has been almost a year since I have posted last. I'm not very good at journal writing so I don't know way I though I'd be better at blogging. I did pretty well when I had a lot of time while living in France. So here is one thing that has been bringing me happiness for the past year. My friend Melissa got me hooked on Korean dramas and i LOVE it. They are soo cute. There are many reasons that they are great but here are a few they are very entertaining without sex, violence or vulgarity. I know right who would've thought???One thing that we noticed is how amazing their skin is (Koreans). Melissa went and found some skin techniques that they use and we have been making our own masks ever since. here are a few of my fav photos..sooooo much fun.
 |
| this was my all time favorite. It literally was a rancid banana face mask . The recipe called for a well ripened banana, but the only bananas I had were past ripe. It made our eyes burn. Good times |
 |
even though we both look like crazies this mask was amazing. Recipe below...
|
Honey Veggie Mask
This type of mask is great for normal to combination skin and it's easy peasy to make.
To create this mask mix together a dash of cayenne pepper, 2 vitamin E capsules, 2tbs of Honey, and 1/2 avocado. Slather on your face and leave it on for 30 mins.
*I didn't have any honey and used agave nectar instead which seemed to work great. We loved this mask!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment