"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -Mother Theresa

Sunday, March 18, 2012

pinterest obsession esp for sewing...

have to make this
Si pinned this on pinterest a few days ago and planned on sewing in myself.I just finished it and will post below


So I have never made a skirt like this, but wanted to try. So last night I went to a fabric store and found some fabric like this in black and white but it was $. So i went for this fabric instead paid under 3 dollars to make this skirt and here is what it looked like before I went to town (yeh it looks like a sheet to me)

And here is me wearing the skirt after I finished it this morning.



It turned out pretty cute huh? I'm happy with it and still have no idea what I'm doing in sewing, but have been having a blast teaching myself for the past 10 years!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment