This top photo is the beautiful Nicki who i served with in Grenoble France as a missionary, the 2nd is of me. We took it on our way to the train station to get to church. Today we went for the first time to the ward that are going to go to for the 7 months that we are here. The members were all rockstars and we even stayed after for over an hour talking to them. These are the pics that we took on our way to the train station in Tain l'heritage, France. It's hilarious since we take the train for only 10 minutes and then walk for only about 10 to get to the Church building in Valence. So yeh we maybe have been having issues with internet and so we couldn't get the address to the church and so we just walked around in hope that we would find people who were dressed like they were on their way to church and voila a few minutes after walking we ran into 2 missionaries who showed us the way. Unlike Utah there is no way to ask a random french person if they knew where the Church of Jesus Christ is in Valence. First they would have no idea what i was talking aabout and would point me to the closest cathedral, second the building for the members in the region I'm living in is very small and there isn't even a sign on the street for the LDS church. It is in this little mall with a walkway and we would never have found it if we hadn't seen the missionaries. What's that called inspiration.
yeh the reaaon it lookes like I am dressed for winter is the fact that for the past 2 days it has been really cold. My apartment is right by this bridge which is sooo pretty, but there is alot of wind by the bridge so it gets a little crazy when you cross it with no coat on sooo... i already learned my lesson a few nights ago.
this bottom photo is of the beautiful city of Valence, France that is only 10 minutes by train away from where i live in Tournon sur Rhone, France. I took it on our way while we were walking around in hope of finding the church that we had no address for.

I love the boots. I love the bridge. I love Valence. I hate that it's so far away. Meh.
ReplyDeleteYea for updates! I love that you are doing so well. It is beautiful where you are staying and good job finding church! Got to love those missionaries. :)
ReplyDelete