"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -Mother Theresa

Friday, September 17, 2010

hello

Turnon sur Rhone. this was an old castle love it!!
I loved this door so of course i had to take a pic . Turnon sur Rhone
yeh so maybe i am the worst ever at keeping up a blog. so here is whats been going on. I finally received my arrete de nomination which tellls me where i am going to be teaching in France. The little village that I am going to be living in is called St Jean de Mozuls.When i looked at images on the internet it didn't look that pretty but the photos did not give the area justice at all. It is sooooooo beautiful in that region. I might live in one of these neighboring villages called Tain l'hermitage or Turnon sur Rhone. A few days ago I went to Tain and Turnon which are only about 20 minutes minutes by foot away from St Jean de Mozuls and it it sooooo pretty. I was trying to figure out where i'm going to be living. I met with a few agencies and looked at some apartments. I am really excited to live in that region. They are reknown for their wine and so there are vineyards everywhere which are so pretty. Even though i do not drink and won't profit by drinking their wine i can profit from the beauty of the vineyards. one of the locals told me that within the next weeks that throughout the region you can smell the grapes. I am excited for that. ok i still have to post my San Fran trip from a few weeks ago

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful already. I'm looking forward to more pictures and more updates.

    ReplyDelete