I love weddings!!!! i even love to going to weddings when I don't even know the bride or groom very well. I remember as a missionary in Grenoble my companions and I were asked to help at the church for a wedding reception of one of the members. It was at this time that I realized that many people do not like weddings especially sister missionaries who are occupied for 18 months not having time to even think about marriage. One of my companions started freaking out at the reception so I followed her into the bathroom. She literally was about to hyperventilate explaining to me how crazy it was for her to be at a wedding as a missionary. Meanwhile I was having a blast and actually helped a few months later at another wedding. So my mom asked me to be her date for one of my second cousins wedding and I said of course. Btw I have never met the groom (my second cousin) but he was very nice..weird since so many people are rude on their wedding day:) Well anyways I love weddings and especially love the food. I forgot to take many pics of the wedding, but here is one of my mother and I and also of my mom's cousin who is hilariously posing for the camera.
This was me after I ate way too many of the deserts and felt like I was going to throw up...in the best way of course..
This is the mother of the groom posing for me. She is hilarious. Her son told her that she wasn't allowed to be funny or anything at the wedding. So she came to our table and asked how it would be possible to not be herself since all she does is joke around? hard life...
No comments:
Post a Comment